good morning, friends!
today is sunday, so that means you get your weekly dose of random things from me! i know you’re excited…
1. my camera cord arrived yesterday (3 business days before it was supposed to arrive!), so i’ve got some pictures from my new camera for you today!
of the 100+ photos that were on my camera, probably 50% were of the boys.
they’re the cutest photo subjects ever!
2. another 30% were of our christmas decorations…
the verdict? i have a lot of work to do to learn how to use this camera to its maximum potential!
3. i did also take some food photos!
it didn’t really work out. they were very over-exposed…
and i had a hard time figuring out how to edit them.
and i also think i need a tripod so i can decrease the shutter speed….
4. speaking of editing photos. my camera came with a program to use (view nx2?) but i’m not loving it. i’ve been using picasa to edit my pictures for a while and it’s so much more user friendly and it does seem to edit RAW photos, so that’s good, right?
has anyone used the program that nikon provides to edit their photos? or should i just skip that and keep using picasa until we save up to get a different program?
i love all three flavors i got & they work so well. i also really love their shape. they’re oval instead of circular. plus, they’re all natural, vegan, raw, organic, and good! (according to the label, but i agree!)
6. does anyone know what kind of squash this orange one is?
i want to make soup with it, but i can’t seem to cook with it until i know its name… i tried looking it up, but it doesn’t look like any of the winter squash photos i found… help!
7. starbucks skinny peppermint mocha = my new favorite thing.
i’m obsessed! whenever i pass a starbucks (not often, thankfully!) i have to stop and get one.
can’t get enough!
have you tried a peppermint mocha? are you as obsessed as i am?
what kind of squash is that?!?
any more photography tips?
(i promise i’ll stop begging for your help soon!)