hey everyone! i hope your weekend is going well!
i had great success with my productive relaxation yesterday. it was so nice to go through the day without any major expectations for myself. i thoroughly enjoyed it!
today i have another edition of seven things sunday for you. so here we go….
1. after publishing my post yesterday, i set up a little relaxation station for myself.
complete with my book (which i finished in one sitting – so good!!), tea, water, fresh juice (carrot, apple, ginger, lemon), and my breakfast – a slice of homemade honey wheat bread with an egg and a slice of mushroom cheese.
i snuggled up with a big blanket and the puppies and read for about 3 hours! it was glorious.
2. speaking of the puppies. i seriously almost died when i realized how cute they were being while we snuggled on the couch.
and i have some new favorite photos.
3. brad and i have big plans for today. we’re going to make breakfast together whenever he wakes up (an omelette!). then we’re heading out to start and finish our christmas shopping. the packers play at 3:15 so we have to be home by then to watch the game, and then we’ll wrap up our crazy exciting day with more thank you card-writing and some movies!
4. i got a very exciting package yesterday.
i won one of her 50 days of the little things giveaways! she sent me some maple sugar cookies and a sneak peek of some cookies that will appear on her blog next week! i can’t wait for the recipe – they are delicious.
and of course she packaged everything adorably. it is probably the cutest package i have ever gotten – and that’s saying something because my sister can put together a mean care package too!
thank you so much julie!
5. brad and i made some christmas ornaments yesterday!
i saw the idea on young house love a while ago, and figured that we could definitely handle them. i just got some clear plastic ornaments from michaels and we drizzled acrylic craft paint into them and swirled it to make cool designs.
what do you think our favorite colors are?!
(also our wedding colors!)
i also made one with only purple and brad made one with only blue. i love them!
6. oh yeah, i forgot to mention it in my plan for the day, but i also have a date with these guys.
i’m going to cook them today so we’ve got them to eat all week!
7. i went on another pinterest binge last night/this morning.
apparently i like the grey + yellow color combination….
have a great sunday!