good morning, friends! i hope you’re all having a lovely & rejuvenating weekend! i definitely am.
today is going to be yet another installment of seven things sunday! i love doing these posts because this way i can tell you all of the little things i wanted to tell you all week, but that didn’t really need their own post. it’s perfect!
in case you missed them, here are the previous sunday sevens:
1. i know i showed you some coupon deals on friday, but these are my goodies from a recent shopping trip.
i saved so much money on this stuff – some of it was free, and some of it even made money for me!
2. i did a really thorough vacuuming job in our living room the other day and even moved all of the furniture to vacuum under it. look what i found under the couch…
silly puppies! look at all of their toys that got stuck under there. i couldn’t help but just burst out laughing when i saw this!
it’s one of my favorite recipes and perfect for game day snacks. you should check it out! i’m thrilled that it was featured on the hlb site!
4. friday and yesterday, these made their return.
i have been seriously slacking in the physical activity department (other than walking and playing with the dogs), and things aren’t looking pretty. so i am kicking my butt back into shape! any motivation/accountability would be appreciated.
5. we moved our grill and our outdoor furniture off of the porch for winter. but our table won’t fit though any doorways. so it’s in the middle of our dining room.
my wonderful husband just needs to take a break from his video game for long enough to remove those table legs! (hint, hint, love!)
6. i had the most random dinner on thursday night. brad wasn’t home for dinner, so i was left to fend for myself.
i ate an entire (smallish) acorn squash (roasted in coconut oil and a sprinkle of sea salt and then drizzles with maple syrup) and an indian flatbread thing from trader joe’s.
it was a surprisingly delicious and satisfying dinner!
7. this might have happened at work this week….
i can’t help it! i love the holiday season and holiday music! and with the snow on tuesday, it just seemed right.
please don’t judge me…
this past week was a really really great one, so i’m hoping this one is just as good! i am making a plan for each day and trying to be realistic about what i can accomplish so i don’t frustrate myself!
what’s your stance on holiday music? love it or hate it?
brad isn’t a big fan, so i have to listen when i’m not with him! and really, i think it’s a bit early for holiday music and i only listened to it that one snowy day…