when i started participating, i didn’t realize how much i’d like taking time every day to think about one little thing making me happy and write it down.
but i really have enjoyed it!
and my little jar is filling up…
some of the little things i’ve been thankful for in the past month?
- puppy snores
- my babies becoming friends (kind of)
- our new thermoses (that seriously keep coffee hotter than any other thermos i’ve used!)
- crunchy leaves on the sidewalks
- sunny, crisp, cool days
- date night with my husband
- sweat pants
and so many other things!
i’m excited for what other little things the second half of the 50 days will bring!
i have big plans for this lovely saturday!
- walk the dogs
- clean the apartment from top to bottom (hosting game night tonight…)
- make some snacks for during game night
- stay in my sweatpants until absolutely necessary to change.