i have been loving these seven things sunday features!
if you missed the first two, check them out now:
and now on to this week’s 7 things!
1. i got this sample of the new clif bar flavor for free!
i saw a promotion on facebook a while ago and the sample arrived this week! i can’t wait to try it. doesn’t peppermint stick sound delicious?
2. i am jumping on the couponing bandwagon.
no, i’m not going all “extreme couponer”. i don’t have time or patience for that! but, how hard it is to clip coupons from the paper and save them until the item goes on sale? i think i can handle that…
i’ve started following coupon blogs and ordered the sunday paper for us. if anyone has coupon tips, let me know!
3. i read this book this week.
i loved it! it’s a great historical fiction novel about a young girl who moved to the united states from a poor italian town. she has a lot of struggles and you definitely cheer for her to come out on top!
4. now i’m reading this book.
it’s taking a bit longer to get into it, but i’m still giving it a shot.
5. we still haven’t finished our wedding thank you notes…
6. brad has a crazy busy week ahead of him at work. what should i make him for dinner/lunches this week. he deserves something really delicious!
i’m thinking about this curry spiced butternut squash soup from ashley and/or this asparagus and mushroom quinoa risotto from emily (but subbing out broccoli for asparagus because we have a ton of broccoli right now!
7. all of the blogger pregnancies and new babies lately have been giving me baby fever! congratulations kristen & emily who welcomed new little bundles of joy to their families this week. i’ve also loved following katie, sarah, and jen‘s pregnancy journies!
just a couple more years for us…..
for now, we’re happy with our little fur babies!