1. the are 179 days until april 12, 20112. want to know why i know that?
i just found out that i will be presenting my exit seminar that day. in my grad school program, one of the requirements for a phd is to present your research at our weekly department seminar. ahhh. i’ve got 179 days to make a lot of progress!
wish me luck!
2. i won jessica‘s cascal giveaway a while ago and i never told you about it.
now, i ❤ cascal. jess, where can i find this stuff in stores?!? it’s delicious!
3. is this not the most beautiful juice ever?
beets = key to beautiful juice!
3.2. i have learned that for me to enjoy beets in juice, i really need to peel them beforehand. it’s not necessary, but even if i scrub them really well, they still taste a bit like dirt in juice to me. peeling them helps! 🙂
4. this vodka is delicious.
and this drink was the tastiest drink ever! brad made it for me, but it included this cake vodka, sierra mist, ice cubes, and a couple cherries. yum! i had two of these on friday night while we watched the brewers and they were so good!
i’ve had trouble with vodka ever since college (um, too many shots of fleischman’s before going out – blech), but i was able to drink this stuff!
5. i only have 7 apples left from the 15 lbs we picked last weekend.
i’ve been busy & i can’t wait to show you what i’ve done with them….
6. i’m getting really antsy to get our professional photos back from the wedding! i keep looking through all of the ones from friends & family that we do have.
i want to relive that day over & over again! it feels like it was so long ago!
7. we’re going to the packers game today!!!
i am so so so excited! the only packer game i’ve attended was during winter break my junior year of college. i went with my friend, m, who i met at school, but who grew up in green bay!
it was a cold, rainy/freezing rainy, night, but we played the vikings & won!!
the weather today is much more pleasant!