i saw this blog meme first on caitlin’s blog, and then on jess’s. since i’m recovering from my big day yesterday (bridal shower + bachelorette party → recaps coming son!), i thought today was a good day for my answers!
1. what’s on your bedside table? my ihome + ipod, a couple books, a thermometer, pink earplugs, and my iphone charger.
2. do you have a tattoo? i have 3! i talked about them all here…
3. do you believe in abstinence prior to marriage? i think that’s a decision that everyone has to make for themselves. for me, no, i don’t believe it is the right decision.
4. what is your worst habit? this is a hard one – i’ve got lots of bad habits!
5. how do you handle finances in your relationship? brad and i put all of our money together in our joint account and pay bills out of it. we’re still working on a budget, but we’re getting the hang of it! hopefully once he’s working and the wedding is over, it’ll be easier! we don’t want to have separate accounts – we’re partners and that includes our money. i know that our way definitely wouldn’t work for other people, though – it’s just the best fit for us!
6. if you could change your name, what would it be? i do really like my name – sarah rose. but, my mom wanted to name me emmy lou (or emily louise), which i also really like! two of my best friends from college are named emily louise!
7. where do you want to go on your next vacation? i really want to go to europe (greece and italy in particular!), but i would also love to go to sonoma or somewhere in the northwest, especially now that liz and keith are going to be back there!
8. what is one political cause you feel strongly about? oh boy, i feel strongly about a lot of causes. i feel like i’m copying jess, but the current political environment in wisconsin is pretty much my worst nightmare.
9. have you ever stolen anything? hmm, i once stole a guy i liked’s shoe in college….
10. tell us something embarrassing about yourself. see number 9!