i did it. i created a 101 in 1001 list for myself. after seeing so many bloggers doing it and mentally creating a list in my head for several months, i actually wrote it all down and am committing to do it! also, fun fact – my end date is randomly new years day 2014! i love it!
instead of reposting my whole 101 in 1001, i’ll just share a couple of my favorites, ok?
1. get married (duh, of course i’m excited about this!)
8. eat a l’etoile (a super fancy madison restaurant)
9. run a 5k (still haven’t checked this off my “life list”)
18. bake bread with yeast
21. host a holiday cookie swap
36. get back in touch with an old friend
42. purchase jewelry from etsy, just because
57. go to the wisconsin state fair and eat funnel cake
73. have a real christmas tree in our house
88. try acupuncture
98. do a diy project from young house love
today was pretty typical food-wise, so i won’t go through everything one by one.
breakfast: over night oats with strawberries, sunflower seed butter, and courtney’s granola. plus tea x 2.
lunch: leftover pizza (1 slice) + an apple
dinner: more leftover pizza (2 slices) + some spinach with balsamic
not the most nutritious day ever….but i have to eat up this pizza!
i spent the rest of the night packing up more boxes while watching the second half of the notebook (i started it while i was packing yesterday). i guess rachel mcadams is good packing inspiration?
my apartment is a disaster…
i also did week 3 day 2 of the 100 pushups challenge! it’s still going well. i’m definitely stronger!
i’m heading down to st. louis tomorrow morning for the last time before brad graduates!!! i know i keep saying it, but i cannot believe the end is finally in sight!
also, marcy awarded me with the one lovely blog award recently. thanks marcy! i’m supposed to post 7 things you guys might not already know about me. instead of trying to come up with 7 more things, you guys should check out this post where i revealed 7 cah-razy facts about myself (ok, they’re not that exciting…) or here where i told you 25 facts in abc form!