i’m so excited to start this challenge! i saw it over on cait’s blog, and i KNEW i wanted to join in the fun. you can go peek at cait’s blog to see the plan for the next 30 days, but basically, each day i will post a photo that fits in a certain category for me and talk about it. i’m also planning to keep my other regular blog posts for the most part, so consider these challenge posts a little bonus! 🙂 although, since my march is so crazy, some days you might only get my challenge post. we’ll see how it goes!
today is day 1.
you get a photo of me along with 10 facts. oh boy, it was really hard not to repeat any from the previous 7 that i posted – it’s hard to think of facts about myself!
1. i have one sister, liz, who is my best friend in the whole world! liz is 14 months younger than me. she’s going to be my maid of honor in my wedding and i love her to death. she lives in cali right now, and i miss her soooo much. BUT, she might be moving to madison this summer! *crossing my fingers*
2. i have been a bridesmaid in one wedding (my friend katie got married in may 2008). this summer, i will be a bridesmaid in 2 weddings in addition to being in my own. it’s going to be a big summer!
3. brad’s sister’s name is also sarah. after brad and i get married, we’ll have the same first AND last name. it get’s confusing sometimes, and after they can no longer refer to us as sarah z and sarah j, it’ll be even more confusing!
4. i’ve only been out of the country once, and that was to go to germany on a school trip for 3 weeks the summer after 8th grade.
5. my middle name is rose. that’s also my mom’s middle name and my grandma’s first name.
6. i used to take tae kwon do lessons with my dad. i did it for about 2 years, when i was in 5th or 6th grade (ish).
7. when i was little, i couldn’t pronounce the word lasagna, so i called it kazankas (i don’t understand how kazankas is easier to pronounce though). it was my favorite meal!
8. i played softball all through elementary, middle, and high school. i LOVED it! 🙂 i was a pitcher.
9. i like all kinds of music, but i usually listen to country on the radio when i’m driving. brad HATES it! he’s putting a (very low) limit on the amount of country music that can be played at our wedding.
10. i drink a lot of water. like a lot. i have a 40oz klean kanteen and i drink at least 2-3 of them every day. i pee every 20 minutes. ugh. at least i get up and walk around a lot that way! 🙂
are you participating in the 30 day challenge?
let me know if you are so i can check our your facts!