march is going to be a crazy month for me. want to know what i have on my plate?
- present a poster of data set #2 to potential new students in the program (due: 3.5)
- analyze and present data set #4 to lab members (due: 3.10)
- submit my research proposal (on data #1) to my advisory committee (due: 3.14)
- write and submit abstract on data set #3 for a national conference (due: 3.24)
- prepare research proposal presentation on data #1 (present: 3.28)
- continue revisions on manuscripts for data sets #2 & #3 as they come in (ongoing)
*you can see i’m simultaneously working on pretty major projects for 4 different experiments or data sets. this is going to be tough to juggle.
- eat down pantry and begin packing for move (hopefully moving on 4.15)
- 30 day shred challenge
- go to st. louis last 3 weekends of march (brad is coming up here this weekend!)
- stay calm and focused
- start designing invitations
- get last bridesmaid to order her dress
- schedule appointment with florist to place order
*i’m keeping this category pretty light because i know i’m going to feel overwhelmed with everything i have to do for school/work.
i hope that didn’t bore you guys too much. writing these projects down like this really helps me see the big picture of what i all have to accomplish.
wish me luck! 🙂
do you have any big projects coming up in march?
i think i’ve already addressed this one…
do lists stress you or or help you stay sane?
they definitely help keep me sane! if i don’t have a list, then i feel stressed out!