oh boy guys, i have some confessions to make from yesterday.
1. i did not leave my apartment all day.
2. i did not shower.
3. i did not change out of my pajamas all day.
4. i did not do even a TINY bit of work on my paper.
want to know what i did instead?
1. i FINALLY busted out my knitting needles and got started on a scarf thing? i really just wanted to get back into the flow of knitting, and this is what i worked on. not really sure if i like it, but eh. oh well! 🙂
as soon as i saw the post, i knew i was going to make them – and i told her so!
and then about two hours later i got this text from my sister
it made me laugh that she KNEW i would love those crackers! thanks for thinking of me, liz! 🙂
3. i watched tuesday night’s biggest loser! wow – all i can say is that i’m happy both of the black team members had lost weight when they did the follow-up part at the end of the show. and i really really love the purple and pink teams! 🙂
4. i made an AWESOME cold winter day soup.
5. i made another diy scarf! i had one more shirt that i didn’t end up using on monday night, so i tried the new method that jenn posted! i like it (but i forgot to take a photo…).
6. i FINALLY busted out the manual for my point & shoot camera and started learning the advanced settings! i’ve got to say – i just got started, but wow! i had NO IDEA you could do so much with those cameras. hopefully my photos start to improve!
7. i read more of the sharper your knife, the less you cry. i like it, but it hasn’t pulled me in to the point where i can’t put it down. most of the time i really get sucked into books, but this one is taking me FOREVER to finish!
8. i played words with friends on my iphone. i just got the game & i’m slightly obsessed! 🙂 i guess i’m a scrabble nerd. if anyone wants to play, my id is sarahlearns (of course!).
9. finally, i made a list of mini goals for february! i know it’s the 3rd, but better late than never, right? so here they are!
- learn my camera. i don’t expect to be an expert by the end of the month, but i want to continue to learn the settings and improve my photos.
- yoga 1x per week and strength training 1x per week.
- vegan for a week. i’m participating in morgan’s vegan for a week challenge starting next monday. i’m excited to see how i do! 🙂
- get back in touch with friends. i have a list of about 5 or 6 friends that i owe phone calls to. it’s been over a month (or two) since i’ve caught up with these girls and that just won’t do.
now that i wrote them down, i better follow through with them! 🙂
do you have a favorite team on the biggest loser?