my friend andrea asked me to be in her wedding this september (exactly two weeks after brad and i get married – yikes!), and of course i was thrilled to say yes! this afternoon we met one of her other bridesmaids at vera’s house of bridals to look at wedding dresses. it was so much fun!!! honestly, it’s nice to be thinking about someone else’s wedding other than mine! andddd….i think she found her dress! 🙂 i got a little tear in my eye….
on another note: i plan to take on this weekend by storm! tonight is game night at my apartment, but my saturday is WIIIIDE open, so i decided to create a little checklist here to keep me going on the things i’d like to accomplish! in no particular order, here i gooooooo….!
- fix my cute winter headband (the yarn holding the buttons on is coming out 😦 )
i swear it’s a headband, not a hat. see?
see the little thread hanging off the button? that will be fixed.
- read the manual for my camera. it’s just a nikon coolpix s3000, in purple, of course! very standard little digital camera…
(so i can hopefully improve my picture quality since i’ve started taking so many more for the blog!)
- brainstorm wedding flower ideas and check wedding websites for ideas (i’m thinking i’ll start at theknot.com?)
- start working on a wedding post – not sure which topic to tackle yet!
- read another magazine
- make some more progress on my paper revisions
- cook soup – anyone have a recipe suggestion?
- go through my dresser drawers and throw out and/or donate things i no longer wear/fit in/have holes, stains, etc.
and that’s not including the things i’m trying to do every day like meditate and hit up that gym to get in some miles.
whew, that’s kind of a lot, huh? think i can do it? maybe i’ll extend my deadline into sunday…